Friday, December 2, 2011

Carelessness!

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

It never fails to amaze me how careless some people can be. Just yesterday I was driving out of my neighborhood and noticed three garage doorsleft open. With no cars in the driveway, I would assume no one was home. I would never dream of being so thoughtless. Even with my Home Security Nevada, I know I still need to take personal responsibility for my family and our belongings. It only takes mere minutes for someone to walk in your garage and walk out with something. Even during daylight you can’t be too careful. I would hate to have to explain to my kids that something of theirs had been stolen or even worse tell my husband that some of his tools were missing. Or even worse, to walk out the garage door and find someone in your garage. Plus, I know many people leave their door to the garage unlocked—if your garage door is open, someone could just walk in to your house! It’s so easy these days with electric garage door openers to just press a button as you drive away from your house. People just need to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment